Art camp for grown-ups
Kick off your holiday with learning all the fun that is art jouranling. This 5 day introductory camp is a perfect way to learn the basics of art journaling in a space where there is no judgment, no criticism, just encouragement, and exploration, with a side order of fun.
Everyday we'll learn a fun new technique
We will every morning for 5 days and spend 2 hours playing in our journals. We'll muck about with paints, create our own collage papers, write stories and more. This is a no-rules, can't do it wrong art class where all levels of art experience are welcome.
Who is this class for?
This class sets up the language...the vibe...the energy around art journaling and is for:
- anyone who has been curious about art journaling
- people looking for a fun and playful way of expressing themselves.
- anyone who wants to have fun with art, and not be too worried about the 'rules'.
- creative people who are shy and tentative about putting marks on paper
- anyone looking to get in touch with their inner artist-but has been discouraged or criticized or corrected (there's none of that going on here!)
- anyone looking for a way to add a creative practice to their life
- anyone who likes a good laugh, (and sometimes a good cry)
What you will get out of it:
- in this camp we are going to focus on the fun side of art journaling with lots of play and exploration
- a shocking realization of your own creativity
- a fun way of expressing yourself
- finding out that it's okay to have fun and make art
- an new tool for your mental health toolbox
We'll meet for 2 hours, Monday to Friday from 10-12 am.
The fee for the class is $150 this includes a free starter kit of a journal,and a subscription pack. There are scholarships available for anyone facing financial barriers, please contact me to discuss how to best support you.
What others are saying
Art Journaling with Anna has changed my life! I love the process involved in creating each page. Transforming thoughts into Art and learning not to judge my work has brought me great joy! I've never been one to write in a journal...but THIS!! This is it for me! I am such a visual person so I get so excited at the idea of "making something".
"I literally can't stop!"