Are you ready to discover your creative self?
It's time to make time for yourself while you connect with other amazing women. Learn the basics of art journaling in a space where there is no judgment, no criticism, just encouragement, and exploration, with a side order of fun.
How it works
We will meet every week over Zoom and spend 2 hours exploring our creative selves. Through writing prompts, paint suggestions, and guidance on composition you will create art journal pages that express you. This is a no-rules, can't do it wrong art class where all levels of art experience are welcome.
Who is this class for?
This class sets up the language...the vibe...the energy around art journaling and is for:
- anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of art journaling
- looking for connection with others in a safe and creative space
- creative people who are shy and tentative about putting marks on paper
- anyone looking to get in touch with their inner artist-but has been discouraged or criticized or corrected (there's none of that going on here!)
- anyone looking for an open and free space to experiment with expressing themselves through mark making
- anyone who likes a good laugh, (and sometimes a good cry)
What you will get out of it:
- a shocking realization of your own creativity
- a place and space to express yourself safely and freely
- the discovery that you have a style unique to you and ever-evolving
- connection to other journalers sharing their journey with you
- be ready to move on to the deeper dive of the next step class.
Art Journaling can be vulnerable.
This class is a place where feelings get felt, expressed, and witnessed. Art journaling has a way of opening us up to often hidden things. It makes us vulnerable and calls upon our courage. These things we are free to share with the group, (or not) so if you are ready to be supportive and be supported-please join us.
Sessions run for 6, 10, or 12 weeks, for 2 hours a class. If you have a group and would like to do a closed private session for your group, contact me to work out details on dates and times. Class size is kept under 6 participants.
A journal, and paper pack is included with registration.
What others are saying
Art Journaling with Anna has changed my life! I love the process involved in creating each page. Transforming thoughts into Art and learning not to judge my work has brought me great joy! I've never been one to write in a journal...but THIS!! This is it for me! I am such a visual person so I get so excited at the idea of "making something".
"I literally can't stop!"