Art journaling is a creative tool to connect people and help them manage their mental wellness. My workshops offer participants a means of self expression that is both restorative, and reflective.
- Helping students with low self-esteem
- The different aspects of executive function challenges and how that may present in different children.
- How we can have realistic expectations of children with executive function challenges and ADHD
- How creative thinking may be the key from both teacher and learner
- How can we accommodate kids...hint..it's not about extra time
- What kids are saying about their strengths, challenges and helpers
- How to recognize that ADHD is a superpower
Workshops are two hours, but can be tailored to the needs of your organization including Lunch and Learn workshops either as a series or as a one time stand alone session.
Contact me to discuss how an Art With Anna workshop can help your organization.