Welcome to a weekly creative practice
It's time to make time for yourself while you connect with other amazing people. Learn the basics of art journaling in a space where there is no judgement, no criticism, just encouragement, and exploration, with a side order of fun.
Welcoming new and returning art journalers
We will meet every week over Zoom for 6 weeks and spend 2 hours exploring our creative selves. Through writing prompts, paint suggestions, and guidance on composition you will create art journal pages that express you. This is a no-rules, can't do it wrong art class where all levels of art experience are welcome.
Who is this class for?
This class is for:
- anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of art journaling
- people looking for connection with others in a safe and creative space
- creative people who are shy and tentative about putting marks on paper
- anyone looking to get in touch with their inner artist-but has been discouraged or criticized or corrected (there's none of that going on here!)
- journalers looking to continue with their art journaling practice
- anyone who likes a good laugh, (and sometimes a good cry)
What you will get out of it:
- a shocking realization of your own creativity
- a place and space to express yourself safely and freely
- the discovery that you have a style unique to you and ever-evolving
- connection to other journalers sharing their journey with you
- an opportunity to examine some things in your life you haven't had time for
Art Journaling can be vulnerable.
This class is a place where feelings get felt, expressed, and witnessed. Art journaling has a way of opening us up to often hidden things. It makes us vulnerable and calls upon our courage. These things we are free to share with the group, (or not) so if you are ready to be supportive and be supported-please join us.
All classes meet over Zoom
Starting Wednesday November 10 8-10 for 6 weeks ending on December 15
The fee is $150 and registration includes a journal, a subscription pack and a National Geographic. There are scholarships available for anyone facing financial barriers, please contact me to discuss how to best support you.
What others are saying
Art Journaling with Anna has changed my life! I love the process involved in creating each page. Transforming thoughts into Art and learning not to judge my work has brought me great joy! I've never been one to write in a journal...but THIS!! This is it for me! I am such a visual person so I get so excited at the idea of "making something".
"I literally can't stop!"