We will meet every week over Zoom for 6 weeks and spend 2 hours exploring where we're at, where we're going, and how we might get there. Through writing prompts, paint suggestions, and guidance on composition you will create art journal pages that will help you uncover what's next for you. This is a no-rules, can't do it wrong art class where all and no levels of art experience are welcome.
Who is this class for?
This class is for:
- anyone at a cross roads in their lives-retire/don't retire; downsize/stay put; new job/fix current job the list is actually endless,of the transitions we face and decisions we need to make
- anyone looking for connection with others in a safe and creative space
- anyone needing time and space to work through big things
- anyone who likes a good laugh, (and sometimes a good cry)
What you will get out of it:
- 2 hours a week where you can breathe, be safe, and be yourself
- connection to other journalers sharing their journey with you
- some peace you may not have known you needed
- an opportunity to examine some things in your life you haven't had time for
- a realization of your own creativity
- a place and space to express yourself safely and freely
Art Journaling can be vulnerable.
This class is a place where feelings get felt, expressed, and witnessed. Art journaling has a way of opening us up to often hidden things, it makes us vulnerable and calls upon our courage. These things we are free to share with the group, (or not) so if you are ready to be supportive and be supported-please join us.
Details November 2023
- Evening session begins Tuesday September 12- October 17th 8-10 pm
- All classes are on Zoom.
- If you have a group of 3 or more people we can work together to arrange a private class.
- If you have a space and want to organize in person classes, contact me to discuss.
The fee for the class is $180.00 per session and includes a journal, a paper pack and a National Geographic.
What others are saying
Art Journaling with Anna has changed my life! I love the process involved in creating each page. Transforming thoughts into Art and learning not to judge my work has brought me great joy! I've never been one to write in a journal...but THIS!! This is it for me! I am such a visual person so I get so excited at the idea of "making something".
"I literally can't stop!"